Rovira y Virgili
Facultat de Lletres
THE LEARNING AND RESEARCH CENTRE ON THE CAMPUS CATALUNYA
The Campus Catalunya library is located in the Learning and Research Centre (CRAI), which can be accessed from the Campus’ main square.
The natural users of the library are the people who are part of the Campus Catalunya: students, teachers and the administrative and service staff for the courses in Nursing, Law, Social Work, Arts, Communication and the whole university community in general.
Monday to Friday: from 8 am to 10 pmSaturdays: from 9 am to 9 pmSundays: from 9 am to 2 pm
At exam times: Monday to Friday: 8 am to 12 midnight Saturdays and Sundays: 9 am to 12 midnight
- Face-to-face help desk
- Reference: study room, individual and group work stations.
- Free access to books, journals and audiovisual material.
- Reserved collections, map library and specialized collections
- Lap-top loan: lap-tops can be borrowed for use on library premises.
o standard loan (4 books x 1 week, renewable)
o self-service loan
o on-line renewal and reservation of documents
- Inter-library loan and acquisition of books from libraries external to the URV.
- Bibliographic information
- Self-help guides and tutorials: guides and tutorials for library services
- Reprography service (self-service photocopiers)
- A variety of readers and players
- On-site and on-line newspaper and periodicals collection
- General and thematic training courses: courses on the use of library tools for locating information, using catalogues, consulting databases, etc. Information about training timetables and sessions when available.
- On-line databases
- Open network (Wifi)
- Connection to e-resources from outside the URV
For further information:
See the following website:
or phone 977 299 443