Rovira y Virgili
Faculty or Arts
CAMPUS CATALUNYA CRAI
The CRAI (Resources for Learning and Research Centre) offers a dynamic environment with all the university services for supporting the learning, teaching and research related with information and ICT.
The target users of the library are URV students, teachers, as well as its administrative and service staff.
The bibliography and resources available specialise in the subjects taught at the Faculties of “Campus Catalunya”: Arts, Law and Nursing studies.
Ordinary period: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
At exam times: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Face-to-face help desk: all the information that you need to know about the URV.
- Bibliographic information.
- Search of the bibliographic catalogue and resources.
- Quiet places for study, or for individual and group work.
- Free access to books, journals and audiovisual material.
- Reserved collections and specialized bibliography.
- Loan of documents.
- Inter-library loan and acquisition of books from libraries external to the URV.
- PUC Consortium Loan.
- Loan of laptops and multimedia material.
- Loan of e-readers.
- Self-help guides and tutorials.
- Reprography service (self-service photocopiers)
- A variety of readers and players.
- Video-conference and satellite TV.
- General and thematic training courses: courses on the use of library tools for locating information and courses for reaching ICT skills.
- Digital library.
- Internet access and Wifi network
- Connection to e-resources from outside the URV
- Factory: technical advice and technological support to improve academic tasks.
- Language learning site: support for improving your English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Computer classroom: more than 100 computers for free use.
Specialized librarians, information professionals, multimedia and linguistic experts.
For further information:
See the following website:
Call: 977 55 95 24
Write a message through Pregunt@ (online query service): http://wwwa.urv.cat/biblioteca